A highly sound absorbent fibreglass core that provides very effective noise absorption for ceilings and walls.
Comparatively thin, lightweight panels which can be attached to various surfaces. They meet the requirements of BB93 of the Building Regulations for acoustics in schools buildings.
The high performance panels are attractively finished with a white speckled laminate facing with square edges and can be painted with water based matt emulsion to complement any colour scheme. Panels can be butted together or spaced apart in any configuration.
- Minimal loss of headroom.
- Lightweight to provide maximum adherence with minimal impact on load-bearing structures.
- Reinforced edges for increased durability.
- Panels can be fixed with adhesive or spike fixings.
- Panels can be suspended vertically or horizontally using wire suspension kits.
Standard product features
1200 x 600 x 30 mm.
White, speckled paint finish.
Varies depending on application, refer to manufacturers data sheets.