Polymer-based, asphalt-free, high-density synthetic materials that offer good acoustic insulation in different building elements.
The membranes are highly visco-elastic as well as being extremely flexible even in cold temperatures. They do not contain any bitumen or PVC.
Available in ultra-thin (T35), plain (T50) and heavy duty (T100) versions; with the option of an adhesive-backing (TSY50) or with an aluminium foil facing (TSY50-ALU).
Recyclable and made from 68% recycled material fillers.
- Airborne and impact sound reduction.
- Heat and cold resistant down to -20°C.
- Excellent ageing resistance/ rot-proof.
- Easy to cut and trim and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Airbus Industry (ATS) approved.
- Very high acoustic performance.
- Excellent acoustic insulation, especially when combined with lightweight panels and boards.
- Improved low frequency performance.
- Supplied in scrim-reinforced rolls.
- Lightweight metal panels.
- Many applications in industry, from soundproofing booths to acoustic insulation of machine rooms, gutter pipes, damping metal sheets etc.
Standard product features
Euroclass B, s2, d0 (equivalent UK Class O).
1.9 g/cm³ (±0.05).
- Airborne sound reduction:
Euroclass B, s2, d0 (UK Class O fire rating).
Elongation (UNE 104-281/6.6):