A flexible, high density, visco-elastic polymer mass membrane. When combined with rock fibre or polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation, it provides an inexpensive, high performance acoustic solution for flat roofing and built-up metal roofing systems such as standing seam roofs.
- Excellent acoustic properties.
- Enhanced low frequency performance.
- Good flexibility at as low as -20°C.
- Easy to cut and install on site.
- Available as rolls to give fewer joints.
- Suitable for new build and refurbishment.
- Retail and leisure developments, etc.
Standard product features
1.22 x 6 m.
2.8 mm (±20 %).
5 kg/m² (±10 %).
Refer to manufacturers data sheet.
300 N/mm² to BS EN 12311.