Cement impregnated particle board (chipboard) is a very dense product constructed from wood and cement with a hard and smooth flat surface. Light grey in colour. It is tongue and grooved to provide an excellent fit.
- Extremely high acoustic values.
- Separating floors in new buildings and conversions.
- High performance replacement for ordinary plasterboard.
- Enclosure construction material.
- Cinema and recording studio construction.
Standard product features
600 x 1200 mm.
18 mm ±0.7 mm.
Rw 33 dB.
Class 0 (non- flammable BS 476).
Approximately 1297 kg/m³.