Used for internal and external duct linings, thermal/ acoustic machine linings and suspended ceiling absorptive panels. It can also be used as part of composites combined with acoustic barrier materials. It is extremely versatile and highly adaptive. This product is also known as PUNF foam, FR foam and Pyrosorb.
- Designed to meet British Building Regulations.
- Flexible, easy to cut and install.
- Various facing options for improved low frequency absorption (often required for industrial noise issues).
- Optional self-adhesive backing.
Also known as PUNF foam, FR foam, Fireseal and Pyrosorb.
Standard product features
1000 x 1200 mm.
- BS 476-6 and BS 476-7: Class 0.
- FMVS302: Zero burn rate, self-extinguishing.
- CAA8/ FAA: Pass all grades.
- UL94: Pass rating 94-V-0.
- PSA/ FR3: Passes source 5.
- ASTM 1692 1974: Resists ignition.
Refer to manufacturers data sheets.
Approximately 80–90 kg/m³.
Elongation at break:
-30°C (minimum) to 110°C (maximum intermittent), 80°C (maximum continuous).
Custom sizes can be produced, consult manufacturer for details.