A noise absorbent timber acoustic panel system for walls and ceilings which is ideal for acoustically treating many areas.
- Uniquely shaped profiles.
- Available in various perforation styles.
- Can meet class B or C acoustic panel.
- Option to apply to curved surfaces.
Installation and maintenance recommendations:
- The panels must be stored and installed in dry, moisture-free areas at a temperature between 18°C and 25°C.
- The original packaging does NOT protect the material from rain or moisture.
- Do not place any loads on the packaged material.
- The product is for interior installation only.
- Premises must be weathertight and suitably habitable and the panels must have been acclimatised in the space where they will be installed for a minimum of 24 hours before installation.
- Manufacturer recommends installation joints every 6–7 m².
- The premises must not be subject to sudden changes in temperature or humidity, as the panels require constant climate conditions all year round.
- Room temperature must always be between 18°C and 25°C, and relative humidity between 40% and 60%.
- Use only a damp cloth to clean the panels. Never apply products with chemical agents.
- Natural wood products may show variations in colours, shades and grey tones.
Standard product features
Tongue and groove.
Various options available depending on panel type refer to manufacturers' data sheet.
A narrower width is available as a special order to allow for curved walls/ ceilings.
Various patterns/ perforations are available, consult manufacturer for details.