Designed to provide excellent acoustic sound insulation without the need for separate isolation layers or tongue and grooved chipboard.
A pre-bonded laminate of 5.5 mm Isopoli cross-linked foam bonded to the bottom of a strong 9 mm tongue and grooved moisture-resistant medium density fibreboard.
- Robust detail compliant FFT5.
- Significant reduction in impact noise and vibration.
- Floor level not greatly increased.
- Separating floors in conversions, refurbishments and new builds.
- Kitchen and bathroom areas.
Standard product features
1200 x 600 mm.
Approximately 7 kg/m².
Varies depending on application, refer to manufacturers data sheets.