The Two Tier Rack can accommodate all types of bicycles, such as mountain bikes and town bikes, and any bicycles can also be chained to the Two Tier Rack for extra security. Once placed into the rack, the bicycle is well supported by wheel channels and the back wheel is stabilized by a gutter to lock the bicycle firmly into place.
The lower rack has a sloping wheel channel, so the user does not have to bend between the levels which makes this cycle parking system simple and easy to use for all ages. This rack is excellent for space saving as the cycle stands are so compact with a centre to centre distance of 400 mm. There is also the option to have your rack powder coated in your colour of choice.
- Easy to use upper tier using stainless steel bearings.
- The bicycle is held stable in the wheel channels.
- Accommodates all cycle types (mountain bikes, town bikes etc).
- Bicycles can be chained for security.
- Cycle is well supported when being stored.
- Can be extended infinitely.
- Double or single sided versions available.
- Robust construction, hot dip galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Optional powder coating in any of the 192 RAL colours.
- Handles of the upper channels are fitted with reflecting tape.
- Can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Height requirements (minimum, h x d):
2350 x 1800 mm (plus a recommended minimum entrance space of 1500 mm).